Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 27, 2003

Tell Bush to recall himself

Not that I think it would be likely to happen, but I do agree that if you apply the arguments Republicans made for the recall of Gov. Gray Davis to President Bush, there's a strong case for it. So, I added my name to the petition. So, if you agree, tell Bush to recall himself. But more importantly, there's another election in 2004--and hopefully voters who disagree with how the current Administration has performed will come out in the numbers necessary to bring about change.

And for those of you who do agree with this Adminsitration's handling of things, come out and vote, too. I'd rather see someone in office with 'a clear mandate' than have it come down to hanging chads and court opinion. :)

No comments: