Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 01, 2012

I thought I heard the doorbell this morning

so even though I wasn't expecting anyone I slowly made my way out tot the door, only to find that while no one was there, the refrigerator door was wide open. I must not have closed it all the way when I got a drink earlier this morning.

I'm feeling relatively well. The sun is shining, which always helps my mood. I'm stiff and sore from not being able to sleep in the bed in my normal fashion, but I'm up and I've eaten. On today's agenda:
  1. Wash dishes. (At least the ones I could get in the dishwasher).
  2. Wash hair. (Although I did use the spray dry shampoo).
  3. Baby wipe bath.
  4. Change clothes.
  5. Water plants. (ok, that was on day 3)
  6. Physical therapy.
None of which I'm going to tackle at the moment, but I'll start around noon. I think for now I'm going to go read some. Or play a game I got from Amazon called Zen 3, where you wrap paper around a cube in a puzzle fashion. Welcome to my exciting life! :)

PS 50% isn't too bad these days. I got the most difficult things done. There's tomorrow for the rest.

PS 11/2 I got my hair washed! And I changed clothes. Things are looking up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm writing to you from ABC News in New York, where we are preparing for our election night coverage next Tuesday, November 6. I am part of the digital unit, where we are trying a new feature for our digital livestreaming coverage on ABCNews.com. We are interviewing one voter per state as a fun take on the election - it will be a light-hearted segment, no hard-hitting politics questions. I was wondering if you might be interested in appearing as the Kentucky interviewee? You would need a strong internet connection and a webcam - we will be interviewing you via Google Hangout.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at: susan.s.shin@abc.com

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Susan Shin