Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, July 16, 2012

I guess it's Monday

  1. I've been out of sorts all day.
  2. My neck and knees have been bothering me to the point that I took some naproxen and am seriously considering going to bed for awhile.
  3. I applied for the job at the library, but never received the promised notification or code, so I'm not sure the application went through. I have a call in to Human Resources.
  4. I just had that dratted crown come off again.

:(

On the plus side, I knew they were drawing labs at the doctor, but what I forgot was that was all they were doing, so no co-pay and I got in and out within about 30 minutes, so I got to work much earlier than I expected.

Also, I got a ride home. So that was good. I really didn't want to come home on the bus.

Okay, off to lie down for a bit. Hopefully I won't do my post weekend game crash.

No comments: