Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Trying to be conscientious

Since it's Saturday, and I don't have a huge time constraint, and I'm usually worse about taking care of my health on the weekends, I've taken the time to take my medicine exactly as indicated, am eating breakfast (steel-cut Irish oats), and am generally taking things slow and not rushing about like a madwoman trying to catch the bus. In fact, I'm going to try to avoid taking the bus altogether today, if I can.

Agenda for the day (subject to change):
  1. Go to the little Circle K shop near my house and get some money, bread, and possibly laundry quarters.
  2. Go to the Bluegrass Farmer's market and get some tomatoes, at least.
  3. Work on an application for a job that's due Monday by 9 am.
  4. If I can get quarters, do laundry. I just need to do a load or two.
  5. Do a once-over cleaning in the bathroom.
  6. Load the dishwasher.
  7. Work on a book review.
  8. Watch Desk Set.

Not too bad. Notice game notes are not on the list; those were done last week and we didn't play. So, that's ready to go. I should charge my batteries for the voice recorder for tomorrow, though. Okay, I'm off to do things. Enjoy your weekend.

PS Sorry for not posting yesterday. After staying up Thursday I did fall asleep pretty early on Friday, and was out like a light. But that's not unusual at the end of the week. :)

No comments: