I am vaguely interested in the opening ceremony for the London Olympics. I'm trying to decide whether I want to watch or if I just want to sort of vegetate for awhile, maybe take one of my famous naps. :) Friday nights are kind of hard to do much because I'm usually pretty tired. We'll see.
On tomorrow's agenda:
- Go to the farmer's market for tomatoes.
- Go to the bank.
- Go to the Kentucky Blood Center and donate.
- Go to Office Depot and get some printer ink. (They have a buy 2 get 1 special that ends tomorrow, both in-store and online).
- Work on notes.
- Do some more laundry.
- Get a little reading done.
- Watch Desk Set so I can send it back.
I think I'd better see what the weather will be like tomorrow. That's a lot of walking and bus riding. I think I will take a nap and DVR the ceremonies. :)
Oh, let me include something that someone showed me the other day. It was amusing and gave me a laugh. Hopefully it will give you a bit of a perk up after a long week.