Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 27, 2012

Feeling better since I've been home for an hour or so

I was ahead on my time at work this week, so I left early. I had a splitting headache and everything hurt from there on down to my feet, but I didn't want to take any pain reliever because one of my plans tomorrow is to give blood. Anyway, I've eaten, caught up on the news, etc., and I feel much better.

I am vaguely interested in the opening ceremony for the London Olympics. I'm trying to decide whether I want to watch or if I just want to sort of vegetate for awhile, maybe take one of my famous naps. :) Friday nights are kind of hard to do much because I'm usually pretty tired. We'll see.

On tomorrow's agenda:
  1. Go to the farmer's market for tomatoes.
  2. Go to the bank.
  3. Go to the Kentucky Blood Center and donate.
  4. Go to Office Depot and get some printer ink. (They have a buy 2 get 1 special that ends tomorrow, both in-store and online).
  5. Work on notes.
  6. Do some more laundry.
  7. Get a little reading done.
  8. Watch Desk Set so I can send it back.

I think I'd better see what the weather will be like tomorrow. That's a lot of walking and bus riding. I think I will take a nap and DVR the ceremonies. :)

Oh, let me include something that someone showed me the other day. It was amusing and gave me a laugh. Hopefully it will give you a bit of a perk up after a long week.

No comments: