Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Well, got some stuff done tonight

  1. Cleaned aquarium filter and added water to tank.
  2. Uncovered bed.
  3. Washed hand wash dishes
  4. Enjoyed listening to Pandora, with a channel built around Loreena McKennitt
  5. Checked with an application support line as to why it hasn't got all the features advertised
  6. Played on Facebook a bit (not games; I don't do games--too much time involved)
  7. Charged Kindle, downloaded books, and put books into categories
So I did some enjoyable stuff, and some chores. Laundry will wait till tomorrow. I did check and I have enough quarters for three loads. I'm not sure I have that much laundry, we'll see--I did do some last week. I still have some straightening up to do in the bedroom, but can at least sleep in the bed tonight. We decided to wait until tomorrow for the cabinet, and that was fine with me.

On tomorrow's agenda as well, now that I've dusted off my Kindle and have some new things to read, I'm going to do just that. And I should watch that DVD.... :) I also need to send my mother a birthday card. Her birthday is Friday. (I think Arnold Schwarzenegger's 65th birthday was yesterday; that means he's just a few days older than my mom.)

No comments: