Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's late, and I have a VERY busy schedule this week

that includes large clinics, an audit I do [oops, that's next week, thankfully], a person coming in to determine my process for the data entry job, and (finally) getting my permanent crown on my tooth, and of course, being Sunday, I've been up since 6 am and have played several hours of Call of Cthulhu--but--I stayed up to finish something.

I just took the final to the Power Searching with Google course and got 100% on the first try. And while some of the it was stuff I already knew, about 1/3 of the class was totally new to me, like dragging and dropping images into the search box, or using whois, how to download Google Earth files, and those sorts of things.

Thanks Google for the lessons!

No comments: