Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, July 09, 2012

The crown is back on

This time they sent me home with a kit where I can put it back on myself, complete with a little diagramme. Apparently my abundant saliva plus the layout of my teeth may be an issue. She really suggested that I consider a partial denture on the other side since I can't afford implants. I will definitely look into it. I didn't think that was possible given the layout of my mouth, but it is.

I didn't feel like just standing at the nearest stop for twenty minutes, so I walked down to my normal one. I've walked quite a bit this morning. I'll get to work two and a half hours later than normal, but if this thing stays on till the permanent one strives, it will be worth it.

No comments: