Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hmmm....

I think I'm going to have to rethink my agenda. I've looked at how the buses run and there's just not way to do it efficiently.

So--

  1. Farmer's market--maybe, they close at 2
  2. Bank--wait till later, they close at noon
  3. Give blood--wait until I can try earlier and have an hour to kill between buses, they close at 2:30
  4. Ink--still going to try, the special ends today
  5. Notes--yes
  6. Laundry--still have enough quarters to do some
  7. Movie--yes
  8. Read--yes

I didn't record the opening ceremonies. So I missed out on that. There's a photo of an unsmiling somewhat stern, queen captioned 'look at all those countries I used to have' floating around the Internet. I must admit, I was a bit amused by that, Anglophile that I am.

Okay, if I'm going to get anything accomplished today I need to get going. Have a great weekend!

No comments: