Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, September 24, 2004

Today's Blogsticker: We are Spirits in a Material World



(Yes, obviously I'm in a better mood. I got three hours' sleep yesterday evening, with CPAP, and felt gobs better, although a little groggy, needed more. I started enjoying music in the car again, for one, and this was all pre-meds. Then I took my medication, had a happy tummy from a burrito from Taco Bell (you should always take Paxil with something in your stomach, otherwise it can cause nausea) and then went on to bed for the rest of the night. So this morning my headache's gone and I feel like I still need a little rest, but that can wait for the weekend). I wasn't able to reach my mom, though, so I think I'll e-mail her today). :)

No comments: