Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

:( :)

listening to: 'Shadows' by Simon & Garfunkel
feeling: Slightly frustrated

None of my posts today have been showing up...that is, they're making it to my area in blogger, but the whole publishing thing seems to be wacked. Hopefully it's a temporary issue.

I lost my internet connexion at home last night, so even if I do have electricity, I can't blog from home for awhile. But that's okay. As Schwarzeneggar would say, 'I'll be back'. In the meantime I have a few other places, including the library across from my house to blog from. Gods bless libraries.

Still, I'm feeling pretty good today, despite the gloom (we're getting ragged bits of what's left of Frances, which may explain why Cerys' arthritis was bothering her yesterday). It was really nice to just take a night off and read. I finished the book and brought it back to my co-worker today (I think she was a little surprised).

So, I'm assuming you'll eventually see this post. Hope you're all having a good day.


No comments: