Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, September 27, 2004

Bouncy, Bouncy

I was getting ready to go to lunch and D came in to let me know she was going to have to run some errands but wanted to pass on a job opening she and E had seen in this Sunday's paper. It's yet another job at the public library, but this one is at Eagle Creek, which is very close to where I live. I called, since I have a recent application on file and asked that I be considered. I haven't actually seen the advertisement yet, they hadn't put it up on their website yet, and it wasn't even in the online classifieds from the paper. So, I got in pretty quickly in the whole process and I think that's really great. Still haven't heard about the part-time positions, so maybe fate has other plans for me. Wish me luck!

No comments: