Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I think I oscillate between the 7th circle (those impure thoughts and depression) and purgatory

and even occasionally limbo.

I re-took this as part of a poll over on the Curmudgeony Librarian site.

I don't know if I'm finding redemption or do too much rationalising of my past. :)

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

Although if St Peter agrees and I eventually wind up in Paradise, there will be a lot of pissed off Christians wondering why I got let in. :) So far we seem a lustful lot, but not particularly greedy or treacherous. You can view the results without taking the poll by clicking on 'View Stats' at the bottom of the poll page. It has a nice bar graph.

Christopher is also running a Tournament of Champions

I chose Ninjas over Pirates, Dinosaurs over Nazis (most did),Samurai over Cowboys (way cooler), Werewolves over Hockey Players, Vampires over Rednecks (well, at least they're necks are easy to get), Zombies over Wrestlers, Vikings over Rappers (pleeassse!), and Civil War Soldiers over Mafia Guys. Okay, the Mafioso would probably win. But could they survive maggots in their legs for days?

No comments: