Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, September 17, 2004

Today's Blogsticker: Latin Vampire



(Never say 'bite me' to a vampire)

:)

I'm off today, and waiting for a friend, so I'm over at the library blogging. I am enjoying electricity thoroughly...I have washed dishes, mopped, vacuumed, and had my first good sleep in over a week due to the CPAP.

We've had a couple of days of gentle rain with nice breezes thanks to the remnants of Ivan. The water's not high in our creek like last May, but I know some other people concerned about flooding. The mountains will be the worst, of course. But it's supposed to start clearing this evening.

Well, I know this is quick, but just wanted to say hi, and that I'm doing a little better (hot water can work wonders for your mood).

No comments: