Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So tired

I just got in a little after 10 pm and I'm very, very tired, and I'm paying for getting up so terribly early this morning to do the laundry. Also, my back has been bad all day. The clothes can stay on the couch until tomorrow, I'm afraid, and even then I'll have to fold them sitting down. Any standing has hurt today. Also, I have to get up early again tomorrow, as I have a meeting right as I normally go in to work at 8:30 am, and I need to print out some sheets for it and grab some breakfast before I do that. On the one hand, one of my tasks is going away. On the other hand, I'm going to be reconciling some things and need some training on how to read the sheets I'll be getting.

So, the phone is on its dock, the tablet is charging, my contacts are out and I'm in shorts and a tank top and I'm all comfy, although to be truly comfy I'll need to stretch out and rest my back. I still need to give an offering to the Goddess tonight, but I didn't manage to stop by the Liquor Barn, which closes at ten of all things. So I have no wine, very little olive oil, and some honey. It looks like that last is my best bet. I'm usually a little better about it than this. At least the house is clean, though. :) That makes it nicer, as part of the point is to purify and rededicate myself and my home to Her.

So, that and taking my insulin are the only other things to do before I turn in for the night. At least it's Wednesday; just two more days and there's a long holiday weekend. Yay! The only plans I have for now are for Saturday, when friends and I plan to go to Masala, the Indian restaurant. I think we'll be playing the game on Sunday, too--Brenda didn't think there would be anything preventing it. Okay, it's time to stretch my back out for a bit and relax. Have a good night.

No comments: