Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Screw the laundry, at least for tonight

I have enough clothes for tomorrow and Monday, at least, so if all else fails, I can wait until Monday night. Yes, I know, I always tend to put it off. But I've done everything else to the house I set out to accomplish. Now I'm hydrating. Then I'm going to turn my attention to the game notes. I'll try to finish those and then turn in for bed. Then I'll get up early, do the Meijer and Kroger runs, and head over to my friends' house to prepare for the game. I must remember to charge the batteries I use for the voice recorder. Last week I went through all four, plus I used my phone as a backup in case the recorder failed. I was afraid it would.

I am now properly tired, and my back hurts (three trips to the Dumpster/recycling containers, and one terribly overloaded), so I'm looking forward to sitting down and doing the notes. It's definitely time for some ibuprofen. Okay, what I'm really looking forward to is lying down, to be honest. :)

No comments: