Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Moving really slowly this morning

I can't seem to wake up. It's 10:38, I got out of bed at 10 am, had a little yoghurt and blackberries, and now I just want to go back to bed for awhile. Mind you, that's after sleeping nearly twelve hours as is. Yes, it was a long, hard week. But I had wanted to hit the farmer's market and maybe the Woodland Arts Fair today; I'm not sure that's going to work. This afternoon there's grocery shopping to do and helping with a couple of things over at my friends', which I've already committed to. At this point there's no reason to go try to go to the Art Fair; there's just no time. :( And I still have some things to do around here that haven't been done, AND the game notes. It's like I'm sleeping what free time I have away, and as a result I don't actually get to have fun 'alone' time, and it's all my fault because I let myself just sleep away. It's very frustrating. I thought that with my blood sugar doing better I'd stop doing that. If anything I'm doing it more. I've been trying to get up since 5:30 this morning. Really. And I fell asleep last night without taking my Lantus, so my blood sugar is actually a little high this morning and no doubt is contributing to my grogginess. Grrr....

No comments: