Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Not feeling well today

I did a rare thing and called into work because every part of my body, every joint, every muscle it seemed, was aching right down to my toes. Not sure if its the fibromyalgia that I've had since my 20s but doesn't impact me to that point much or if it's just arthritis as I get older. Ibuprofen didn't really touch it. A hot shower helped just a little. I can move, I just hurt, regardless of whether I'm lying down, sitting up, walking, or whatever. It's worst in my hands, and using them hurts. So I've spent most of the day so far in bed. Usually I'm good with my chronic pain, but this was stronger than normal. My stomach was a little touchy this morning, but that's passed, at least. I had just a little cheese and juice this morning. Right now I've had some of the eggplant from last night and a sandwich with some hazelnut spread and I'm full. I feel like going back to bed for awhile. Maybe I'll do just that.

No comments: