Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Just got home

and there are two women in my hallway with laptops sitting on the floor. I am presuming their apartment doesn't have electric for some reason. They didn't seem to be in any distress or anything, so I went on in to my apartment.

Tonight I spent time with a friend, watching videos and then helping make a squash and zucchini casserole that was very good. I did manage to catch up on my class assignments earlier, and I sent in the book review and copyright form (on time!), but I forgot to ask about doing the regular laundry at my friends' house. The hand-washables were still pretty wet this morning, although they're better now. My bra was still pretty damp, and the shirt slightly so, although it was the only one I washed that was not too bad when I got dressed this morning. :)

I am very tired and still hurting, so I am going to take some ibuprofen and put my feet up for awhile. The libation will have to wait until those people have gone back inside, I think. I still have to take the recyclables and trash out; that will be on tomorrow morning's agenda as well, and I need to stop by the store and get a birthday card for my mom (hers is Saturday). Tomorrow afternoon I see my endocrinologist, so I need to remember to get my folder with my lab results and put it near my purse. Every day this week has been busy, busy, busy, and while I'm getting a lot accomplished, I'm ready for a breather, although that may take awhile. Friday I'm taking a friend to an appointment in the morning and working a half-day in the afternoon. Saturday I need to finish the notes in case we play the game on Sunday, although it's somewhat doubtful, as one of the players has been camping for a week and will be getting back on Saturday and may need to recuperate a bit. We'll see. But for now, I'm heading to bed. Have a good night.

No comments: