Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Interrupted work on the house to go over to my friends' for about six hours

But we got the grocery run finished, I did a little visiting, and we watched some things on YouTube as well as 'H2O: Just Add Water' and 'Lab Rats' on Netflix. YKWIA showed me a great video that made me laugh so hard I cried. This is both of us when it comes to opening medicine bottles:



Now I'm listening to Imagine Dragons and looking at what needs to be done next. There's the refrigerator to clean out, then trash and recyclables to go out. I need to do dishes and laundry, wipe down the counters and stove in the kitchen, do a quick cleaning of the bathroom, and that should pretty much do it. Still, it's a lot to do. Plus I need to do game notes. I'm not sure I'll get it all done, but I will try to get what I can finished.

I also need to go to Meijer for something for a friend and pick up snacks for the game tonight, and then go in early tomorrow to get a head start on game preparations so that YKWIA and I can watch a movie from his childhood that he wants to share with me.

Okay, I'm going to go tackle the refrigerator.

No comments: