Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, August 04, 2013

A little tired

Listening to: Imagine Dragons, 'Demons'.

Today we didn't play the game, as one player's been sick all week (she actually missed her vacation entirely), I hadn't finished the notes (although I'm more than halfway through now), and generally it just wasn't a good day to play. Instead I did the normal housework, with A's help (well, it is his house, and he did most of the things that hurt my back), checked on the announcement of the new Doctor from 'Doctor Who' (Peter Capaldi), played with the dogs, dosed and brushed them, watched quite a few videos, including the early season 3 episodes for 'H2O: Just Add Water', visited with both friends, worked on the notes, and worked up some things for one of my characters for the game.

But it has been a long day, a busy week, a busy weekend, and I'm kind of bushed. It's only a little after 10 pm, but I think after I finish listening to this album I'll take my Lantus and head on to bed. Good night.

No comments: