Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Agghh....morning

  1. Alarm off? Check!
  2. Change into old clothes? Check!
  3. Caffeine? Check!
  4. Breakfast? Check!
  5. Medicine? Check!
  6. Open windows? Check! (Although this might be hell on my allergies given that they're trimming with a weed eater outside my living room. And now they've brought in the lawn mower. Have I mentioned I'm very allergic to grass?)
  7. Water plants? Check!
  8. Feed fish? Check!
  9. Morning dose of 'Now I'm the One That's Cool'? Check!
I think I'm ready to face the day. I skipped the shower for now because I'm just going to get grimy, although I discovered that if you mix short hair, a CPAP harness, and lots of tossing and turning, you get, like, punk hair. :)

No comments: