Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, April 02, 2012

Not a bad birthday

Although I'm not used to this being 45 thing yet. I'll probably get used to being in my 40s about the time I turn 50.

So anyway:
  1. It was a quiet day at work.
  2. I got a ride home.
  3. I took a nap.
  4. I watched an episode of 'Supernatural'.
  5. I watched most of the NCAA basketball championship game. (Really.) Nice to see my alma mater's team win.
  6. I'm going to bed now.
I'm taking off Thursday to actually celebrate my birthday, plus go to the bank and get my driver's licence renewed. I'll try to work in the movie The Hunger Games. Oh, and today's free application of the day from Amazon was an international clock, which I downloaded because we're constantly trying to figure out the time difference between various places in the game and the math hurts our brains. Now I can just plug it in and tell. And yes, my illustrious game master, I am still working on those holographic touchscreens. :) The one fun thing I did today? I painted my nails so they're all shimmery and glittery. Not the most professional-looking, but since I'm going to wear my butterfly shirt, which has sequins on it tomorrow, I suppose it'll work. I can always take it off later. Okay, off to bed. I'm over halfway through with Catching Fire, but I don't think I'll do any reading. I'm more than a bit sleepy.

No comments: