Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 07, 2012

It's turning into a fairly productive day

Although I made the mistake earlier of going to the bedroom to read and falling asleep from about 12:30-2. Still, I got up, finished the kitchen, collected the trash and recyclables, took some out already, gathered up my library books into one place, straightened up some in the living room (still working on that), etc. I think tomorrow is the day we go to the store before the game, and if that's the case, I may wait to go to Kroger tomorrow. I checked, and Kroger has regular hours on Easter. So I'm going to focus on the bathroom as far as any remaining cleaning goes, take out the rest of the trash and recyclables, do a couple of loads of laundry tonight while I work on game notes, that sort of thing. That's the major stuff, anyway. I can finish the rest of the straightening up over the course of the week.

No comments: