Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 13, 2012

Tomorrow's agenda

  1. Game notes. Yes, as usual, I waited till Saturday.
  2. Book review. This is becoming an albatross, which is sad, because I enjoy doing them.
  3. Report. It was due today.
  4. Bathroom. It's a disaster. I'm going to pull everything out and scrub.
  5. Laundry. This includes corralling all the socks around the house trying to escape. I swear they're inching towards the door.
  6. Find my tiny book of diabetic exchanges. Considering I have something like 3,000 books and it is about 3" x 6" by 1/8", this could be a challenge.
  7. Trash and recyclables. As usual.
  8. Do just a few dishes I have. Might as well do it by hand; they're are just a few, and dishwashers dull food processor blades, apparently.
  9. Renew a couple of books from the library. (Well, I managed to renew one. I'll have to take the other in on my way to the bus stop tomorrow morning.)
If there's time, I'll:
  1. Straighten the house some more (in process of finding that book, maybe, or in its aftermath.
  2. Gather the books that aren't on shelves (most are on the table) and find homes for them.
  3. Work on the bedroom closet, without getting smashed by any of the stuff that's in there.
  4. Watch Children of Men so I can return it Monday.
  5. Read. I have several physical books out from the library. Or there's the lovely Thoreau a friend gave me last year for my birthday that I'm still working my way through.

Probably won't be able to do that, but hey, that's what the week ahead really is for. I'll settle with being able to do the first list.

No comments: