Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I woke up because I was cold

All the windows were open when I fell asleep. So now it's nearly 3:30 am and only 49 degrees outside, so it's a bit nippy in here. It's been seven and a half hours. I never heard my alarm, or a phone call, although my phone was buried in my bed so I apparently tried to do something to make the noise stop, and I'd turned it up as high as it could go.

On the plus side, my back feels much better. :)

So here's the plan: Go back to bed for about an hour and a half. Wake up at 5 am. Do laundry; work on book review. Go to work. Tackle the bathroom when I get home, after doing some time on the exercise bike. I'm trying to alternate between walking and riding for exercise. The latter will hopefully help me stay up to work on the bathroom.

PS I definitely should have closed the windows before I went to sleep. I'm very congested and my eyes are watering badly. Don't you love spring allergies? And they're so abundant this year.

No comments: