Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Blogging about blogging

I'm really pretty rabid about updating this blog, which is great considering I've been trying to keep a diary since I was about six with no success. It's bad to have OCD with paper journals--you keep ripping out pages and starting over till you get it right, which you never do. Computers good. However, I can't seem to keep up more than one. I've tried to do a couple others--one a fictional story by blog, the other about things like going the gym, mental health, etc., so that didn't clutter up this one. But...it's no good. If I tried to add quick links, I invariably hit the Blog This! button and sent it straight to the wrong one. And I've found I just pretty much update this blog maniacally, leaving any other as the forgotten sibling. So, I guess you'll just have to slog through this one alone. I am working on indexing things so it'll be a little easier to navigate, eventually. Hope that helps. In the meantime, I'm flying solo.

No comments: