Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

One last thing...



Check out the Spooky Librarians. Bunny and I went to the same school, although as far as I know not at the same time, although who knows, I have the memory of a gnat, and both his picture and name are really familiar. It's a shame I didn't know him then, though, because you really have to appreciate someone who knows who Ookla the Mok is and wants to proclaim his devotion via tatoo. And he has a job that most people would expect me to have--a mortician college library. Between his reading taste (HP Lovecraft rules!) and Jeanne's music taste (The Pogues, Dead Can Dance, Elizabethan chamber music, etc.) and hobbies, I rather think we'd get along well, and they're only what, 80 miles away? Hmmm...I think I might make a submission to their Rogues' Gallery.

No comments: