- The motor for the blower (air conditioner/defroster/heater, all of which are no working noislessly)
- A part that my car has instead of a distributor, called a crank sensor and synchroniser [which tells the engine how to fire]
- A serpentine belt [which was making noise and now the car is very, very quiet]
Speaking of gas, I'd noticed certain premium gas places like Shell and BP had gone up to $3.79 for gas today, but Speedway and Kroger were still lower. I also realised that, this being the last day to use my gas points from Kroger, I should stop by and see what I could save. Turns out for April I had 50 cents off a gallon, so I got the gast at $3.03. Yay!
It's been a very busy day, especially for being off work. I:
- Rode on the bus for three hours (two back, one to the garage)
- Got the car fixed
- Went to Office Depot and got a few things I needed, almost all of which were purple :)
- Went to Dairy Queen and had dinner (they have a nifty fountain dispenser with a touchscreen and one spigot, where you choose your drink and flavouring on screen)
- Went to the library
- Did actually work some on the house
- Visited YKWIA and A
- Watched 'The 100'
- Fixed something with the computer and the printer over there
- Walked a lot (see previous post for phone screenshot)