Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, June 08, 2013

So it's 6 pm

and I'm just now getting out of bed for what I think is good for the day. Really. I haven't done a thing today except come out for food and take my meds. All of them. I'm officially in what they call doldrums. I feel a bit hung over, although I haven't drunk anything except diet soda and water. I just feel blah. Maybe that's because of the high blood sugar the last couple of days. Maybe it's because of something my psychiatrist once called premenstrual dysphoric disorder, which is like PMS on steroids. I've been very irritable and depressed and the timing is right. I don't know. Pity because it is sunny and cool and generally looked like a nice day to go do something, and instead I slept the day away. :( I will try to get a few things done tonight, though.

No comments: