Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Nice day to sleep in

It's cloudy and although I haven't gone outside yet, it's supposed to be a good deal cooler than in recent days. I plan to go over to the game master's house and do some stuff for the game, but I'm not on a time table, so I slept in, took a nice shower, made the bed, ate breakfast, and in just a bit I'll head over there. There's a terribly twangy song on about rolling windows down. It's annoying, both in the accent and the lyrics. I don't mind crossovers, but if I wanted something that twangy I'd be listening to a country station. I prefer people to open their mouths when they sing, too. Ah, good, we're to Maroon 5 instead now.

Well, I guess I'd better go. I'll make a stop at the store and get there about 10:30. Hope your weekend is going well.

No comments: