Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Long day

I spent most of the day with friends. We went to the grocery and then later to a men's shop for clothes. I modeled a couple of dresses I'd bought last week before we went, and while we were out returned one outfit that got a thumbs down response to Macy's, which was done quickly and without fuss. Then we ate at Smashing Tomato, which was pretty decent.

The whole day I've been in a fair amount of pain in my back and joints. My ankle is bothering me, but it's also causing me to walk in such a way that my knees, hips, and back are hurting, too. YKWIA suggested I look into water aerobics at the YMCA. I certainly need to do something about my weight, and I'm limited in the types of exercise I can do, so it's a good idea. So I will see about it.

I missed Doctor Who and Orphan Black, but I recorded them, so I'll watch later.

That's all for now. I'm going to rest for a little bit, keep my legs elevated, and then work on the game notes in a little while. Have a good night.

No comments: