Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So last night was a bust as far as cleaning went

My half-hour of rest turned into falling asleep for the night. That shouldn't be a surprise, of course. So tonight the plan is to clean the kitchen and then hit the living room/dining area. I have fortified myself with Captain D's (grilled tilapia, rice, fried okra, broccoli, and a breadstick), taken my insulin, and hopefully will not flake out on the apartment tonight. This despite the fact that I have been in a lot of pain with my back all day, shooting down my leg, while my left arm has been numb thanks to issues with my neck. I took some Tylenol earlier and that helped, but even so, it was a rough day. So the trick will be to do housework without overdoing it, if you know what I mean.

No comments: