Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Up in the middle of the night

Today I came home about 8 pm, checked and opened my mail and e-mail, discovered I'd inadvertently forgot to pay my electric bill last month (I really thought I had, something I will rectify tomorrow), climbed into my new Day-Glo green jammies (which I would not wear around other people in general due to the effect with my ruddy Irish skin, but which are really quite comfy--if there's ever an emergency in the middle of the night, and I have these on, no one will have trouble finding me), plugged up my poor phone, which was down to 7% battery, even after some charging in the car, and fell asleep by 9. So now I'm awake and considering doing all the things I planned to do such as game notes and watching an episode of 'Grimm' (not the current; I have the first disc of the first season out from Netflix. The second season is piled up on my DVR, and I need to start really trying to go through it, as my space is almost full. But I'm not quite awake enough yet. I think I may go back to bed till 5 or so and get my eight hours in. I don't have to be anywhere until about 10:30 or 11 am.

Tomorrow I am going to the grocery with a friend and then we're going to go clothes shopping with another friend to try to track down an elusive jeans size. We're going to the mall, which none of us care for particularly. Wish me luck.

No comments: