Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 19, 2013

Very glad tonight

  1. That the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect is now in custody, is receiving medical care, and will hopefully be able to provide a clearer motive and also be brought to justice, Way to go, folks in Boston. To paraphrase something I saw on Facebook, if you mess with Boston, they will shut the whole town down until they find you. Don't mess with Boston.
  2. That it is Friday. It's been a long week. In some ways it's flown by, but in others, it's dragged along. I am home safe, despite a close call in the parking lot of a Shell station with a big pickup as I was backing up. I am very tired, but trying not to crash. No game Sunday, so technically I can ditch the notes for another couple of days, but still. I feel like I come home and play on the computer for a bit, and then I'm gone by anywhere from 8-10 pm. At least I have actually been reading rather than just going to bed and falling asleep immediately. :)

No comments: