Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just got home from physical therapy

which I had been dreading, as my back wasn't it's best today, with pain running all the way down my leg, but I feel much better as a result of going. I am a bit tired from doing laundry very late (1-3 am last night), where I'd fallen asleep early in the evening, got up and was productive, then went back to bed, but didn't sleep so well. I've dragged a little all day. But I have a few things on my agenda tonight. I want to pot up some African violets (there are three in a pot, and they really need their own individual ones, so I stopped by Home Depot and got some violet pots (the type that self water from the bottom). I also plan to work on the kitchen. But first I'm getting a bite to eat and maybe take a half hour to just chill.

No comments: