Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 11, 2013

So I can't say that today I was all better

especially during the morning, but I feel (somewhat) better than yesterday in comparison at the moment. Even so, I'm planning on taking some medicine my doctor prescribed for me and head to bed in just a bit. I managed to go to the doctor, drive to the pharmacy, go to work for a half day, and drop something off at my friends' house (although I used a cane to get around, as my leg was hurting, too). Then I drove home in a deluge, thereby saving the need for a car wash. It's back to physical therapy for awhile. Coincidentally, or ironically, I'm not sure which, I had my balance ball, yoga mat, and yoga block waiting for me at work from Amazon. I can't do much with the yoga stuff at the moment, or at least do not plan on doing anything until I talk to my therapist, but the ball might be useful, as I know some exercises that are good for the lower back using them. Anyway, thought I'd check in before I crash. Official diagnoses: lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, and sciatica. :(

No comments: