Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm tired, but I can't sleep

So I've been putting the final touches on the living area and dining area (I hesitate to call them rooms, as they're all open). I moved a shelf with movies on it, moved some sturdy crates, got some books off the floor, and got extraneous stuff off the shelves. I still need to organise the audio tapes, as well as one shelf on the entertainment centre. I set the clock ahead on the DVD/VHS recorder (missed that when we went to daylight savings). So that leaves the bedroom and the apartment's closets, and there's a toss-up as to which closet is worse. But I have accomplished a lot so far; I hope to finish in time for the game next week. I'm off Tuesday and Friday, so that should help.

Okay, I'm going to try to go back to bed. Good night!

No comments: