Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 26, 2013

Still digging through things

I found the dining room table under a bunch of stuff. I cleaned out the remaining drawer of the kitchen island. I have recyclables to go out and have almost filled up another trash bag. But there is so much left to do. The plan is to rest for a bit and then resume, working until late. I have to get a friend at 9:30 tomorrow morning and we're going to do errands and then he's going to help me get some things to the electronics recycling centre here in Lexington, things I can't carry on my own like the two cathode ray tube monitors sitting in the middle of my living room floor at the moment. I don't think I'm going to make the deadline, especially given the closets, etc. But it's good to get what I have managed to do accomplished.

No comments: