Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Well, I'm getting a workout

Beyond working on the kitchen, I just spent an hour and a half at the grocery, replenishing my cabinets and refrigerator. I also got a small bookshelf that folds away that is the perfect size for some DVD collections I have that I had no room for. Only problem is while bringing in six reusable bags and the bookshelf didn't hurt too badly, bending over to put things in the fridge was very painful, so now I'm taking a break. I'm sweaty, tired, and hurting, and I still have to take the trash out tonight because it has spoiled food in it. The numbness in my arm made me drop something like four things as I put them away, fortunately not steel cans, but let's just say I'm not going to open that bottle of Diet Coke yet. I'm still not as far as I'd like in the cleaning process. I may stay up late tonight doing some more. I'm seriously thinking of asking off for Friday, but I have two appointments to go to on Monday and Tuesday and I don't want to get behind. But for now, I'm pooped and I have got to stop for a bit.

No comments: