Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have not lost one ounce

It was down to a fraction of a pound the same as last Thursday when I weighed today. Sigh. Oh, well, count it as a slow start, I suppose.

The bone density scan was a piece of cake. While I was at the breast centre I made an appointment for Valentine's Day for a mammogramme. My AFLAC cancer policy will kick in by that time. I'll also need to make a GYN appointment sometime in February as well. Last time I went they told me I didn't need to get a pap smear every year since I'd never had an unusual one. They said every couple of years or so would be fine. It's been three, so I need to go in.

Today was okay. The lack of boot was nice in some ways and bad in others. I'm going to try to get it fixed tomorrow.

Tomorrow we're supposed to have 3-5 inches of snow and then the temps are going to plummet on Friday. Joy. I am so sick of winter weather, but still, as long as it isn't ice...

No comments: