Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Blogger editing was being screwy last night

so sorry for just the one post. It's back up again this morning, at least.

I was going to get up early and go to the bank, but I had some issues this morning and just missed it in terms of time. Which is unfortunate, as I have a cheque to put in and $1.77 in the bank otherwise, so no money for tomorrow. (The cheque wouldn't have cleared till tonight anyway, so that's two days without money anyway. Now there will be a third. Drat.) Oh, well, it's not like I actually get paid until next Thursday, anyway.

For lunch I'll take some prepared Indian food, which always freaks my co-workers out a bit, because they're not used to seeing it. The Kitchens of India brand has been putting CDs of Indian music in with their pouches lately, so I'm interested in what I might get. I particularly like their CD of Indian strings. I wonder what I'll get today?

No comments: