Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Books already on my Kindle (not including collections) to read or finish:

These are books I've never read before that are queued to read or are being read presently on my Kindle. I'm not including those in collections or reference books. It's not exhaustive (there are books on anthropology, history, phiolosophy, etc. that aren't in collections) but these are those in the immediate 'to be read' pile. Most of them were free.

Science Fiction/Fantasy:
Shatter by Elizabeth C Mock
Soul Identity by Dennis Batchelder
Marked by Elisabeth Naughton
Crimson City by Liz Maverick
The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox

Mystery:
The Pericles Commission by Gary Corby (in process)
The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Pötzch and Lee Chadeayne
Miss Zukas and the Library Murders by Jo Dereske (in process)
Dixie Divas by Virginia Brown
The Red House Mystery by A.A. Milne
Capable of Murder by Brian Kavanaugh
DEAD(ish) by Naomi Kramer
Billy Boyle: A World War II Mystery by James R. Benn

Standard Lit:
Room: A Novel by Emma Donoghue (in process)
Quiet as They Come by Angie Chau
Les Misérables by Victor Hugo

Biography:
Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff (in process)

Non-Fiction:
Vampire Forensices: Uncovering the Origins of an Enduring Legend by Mark Collins Jenkins (in process)

Oh, and there's one book I've got out from the library that I need to go ahead and read, obviously not in Kindle form:
Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris

(I know, I obviously dabble a bit in several books rather than focussing on one at a time. I need to work on that. Usually I'll start on one and get a bit in and then one will go further than the rest. The one I'm closest to finishing right now is The Pericles Commission. It's the one I'm going to focus on next, and read Grave Secret at night since it's a hardback and not as portable.)

No comments: