Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I suppose it's interesting

that both Bill and I came out as the following on a Facebook quiz on occult knowledge:
IPSISSIMUS: Your knowledge of the occult is comprehensive... scarily so. Frankly one wonders what you are doing taking internet quizzes at all, when you could be traversing the depths of the Astral Plane, communing with the angels of the spheres, or calling spirits from the vasty deep (and maybe even having them come when you call)! Please telepathically contact the author of this quiz, as he has a big pile of lead that could use some transmuting into gold.
What can I say, both Guild and a good guide to the occult gave us some insights. I can think of one person who would blow us away, though, because I know that I have a bad memory, and probably missed a lot more than I should have.

No comments: