Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, October 09, 2009

So freaking sleepy...so let me sum:

Wednesday I:
  • Finally got flu shot, yay!
  • Gave blood
  • Worked both jobs
Thursday I:
  • Found out giving blood and getting a flu shot on the same day can leave you run down
  • Finally got the car salvaged and $75 for my efforts
  • Paid rent
  • Dealt with some things at the apartment
  • Went over to a friend's house
  • Watched 'Supernatural'
  • Waited over an hour and a half for a cab home
I called for the cab at 2:15; it came at nearly 4. I am very, very, very, very tired, but I had to eat something, so you get an abbreviated post, at least.  Funniest/saddest thing I've heard lately was the guy who when I asked if he was getting off work he said yeah, but then he'd have to deal with all the crazy women in his life.  He has 'an ex-wife, a baby mama, and a girlfriend at the same time'.  Some people just don't know when to stop, do they?

I would like to watch the LCROSS impact on the moon at NASA, which is in less than two hours, but I MUST GET SLEEP.

Good night.

No comments: