Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Insomnia

Maybe it's the weight of things on my mind. Maybe I'm being just a little manic. Maybe I got used to going, going, and going like the Energizer Bunny. Maybe everytime I do nearly drop off to sleep, either a cat or dog moves or masque peels away from my face leaving air blowing off an open hose.

Maybe it's all of those things. The last two nights I've taken a bath to counteract the insomnia, since it relaxes me. Yesterday I actually put on a facial masque for awhile and moisturised--not an all out facial, but close. Tonight I don't feel like that. So I sit and blog, and consider moving over to the recliner of much massaging cushion comfiness. Yes, I think we'll try that.

Take care, and good night.

No comments: