Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I hate to sound like a wuss

but I'm having some trouble with my wrists (okay, actually, I'm having pain shooting up past my elbows and on the left side, up to my shoulder), so I've done a couple of 'fun' backdated posts to skate through whilst taking a break from typing. I think I've been overdoing it; 3 hours straight typing last night after having a proper wristlock demonstrated on me probably didn't help, either. I'm used to numbness; my shoulders and neck cause problems for me there. This is pain. When I moved, it got bad enough that a friend had to massage my wrists because they went into spasm. I'm thinking it's time to go back to the doctor about them.

So, I won't blog on tonight. Remind me later, though to tell you about:

1) impending Cthulhoid Apocalypses
2) a nifty 80s music quiz that docks points if you were born before Woodstock (hey, I was only 2 years old)
3) how I got my driver's licence suspended over $15 and then got a new one from Elvis
4) how just terribly appalled and saddened I am by the recent beheadings in the Middle East
5) the silly things people with latex allergy have to expect from our local blood bank

you know, stuff like that. :)

No comments: