Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

A mountain of laundry

feeling: Tired but productive

I have four loads of laundry in at the moment, so I've stolen back to the apartment for a bite to eat and to do a little blog reading. I've found that for all of the inane blog-churning out there, there's a lot of really great writing. Take Anne...Straight from the Hip, for example. I found her journal through John Cumisky and found that I could really relate to some of her issues, but even better, she just writes so well that I found myself going back and reading other posts, as well as her Letters to Rob which are particularly moving. I would say they're well-crafted, but that's the thing; they don't come off that way at all...you get the impression that they just flow like that. This is one very talented woman--not just in writing but she also acts (although I don't have any way to review that) and makes a very convincing Legolas. :)

No comments: