Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, January 10, 2004

I felt a little lost without a Friday Five this week...

so I grabbed these off another meme, The Daily Dirt:

1. When was the last time you lost your wallet? I never have actually lost it, just misplaced it briefly. No need to get new cards or anything like that. The closest was about two years ago, when I left it at a friend's house.
2. When was last time your bank account figures reached at least 6 digits (minus the cents)? Um...never. In fact, my account has rarely had four digits, usually because student financial aid residual cheques came in. What do you expect? I'm a librarian. :)
3. When was the last time you took an airplane? Coming back from my father's wedding in 1992.
4. When was the last time you cried? Oh, this is geeky, but...during Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.
5. When was the last time you stood stark naked in front of someone? 1994. Oh, man, that's been awhile.

No comments: