Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, January 19, 2004

True/False Monday Madness

1. I often wake up before my alarm clock goes off. Yes...often by about a minute or two, or at exactly 8:14 am (my birth time, which is a little creepy)
2. I love to drive; in any kind of weather! Yes...although when I went so long without a car I got out of practice...now I'm back to enjoying it.
3. I'd rather have to worry about staying warm than staying cool. No...granted, I generate a lot of heat on my own (my feet are almost never cold), but having lived in apartments with little if any heat...it sucks.
4. I wish I lived in another state. No...although sometimes I wish I lived in another country.
5. Multi-tasking is what I do best! No...I do better if I can focus.
6. Flying is the only way to go! No...only if you're a bat. Actually, sailing on the Cunard line is the only way to go, but I can't afford that.
7. Budgeting my money is one of my downfalls. Yes...if you mean I can't do it.
8. I wish there was 8 days in the week! Yes...and that extra day better be a third day of a weekend!
9. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. No...unless I crash completely, and then it could be 14.
10. I'm a night owl. Yes...it's genetic. My mom almost always worked third shift. My ideal schedule is to go to bed at 2 or 3 am, get up by 10 am, and go to work about noon, then work until 9 or 10. I used to have that with survey research. I'm up for a job with a similar schedule actually, and it's even as a librarian. Keep sending supporting thoughts re: that one.

No comments: